Our beliefs are expressed in the way we behave, with 999Bottles you can share and amplify the impact of your behavior to influence others in helping reduce consumption of disposable water bottles.
The 999Bottle is not just another water bottle. It is a beautifully designed system that helps you track and visualize the positive impact you can have on the environment by drinking from re-usable bottles instead of disposable ones.
The stainless steel bottle features a clever three numbered dial along the length of the bottle keep to help you track of how many times you re-use it. Each time you refill, simply advance the dial one notch. The numbers steadily add up!
An accompanying iPhone app tells you what the numbers mean, giving context to your conservation through insightful visuals that graphically depict and share the impact of your efforts. The app also allows you to join forces with your friends and track your combined impact. Have fun unlocking factoids like:
- You’ve saved 117 bottles! That’s equivalent to the amount of oil KITT needs to tubro boost 50 yards with the Hoff and a damsel in distress on board.
- You’ve saved 1,063 bottles! That’s equivalent to the height of the Eiffel Tower. Oui, oui!
Support 999Bottles on Kickstarter.
To support 999Bottles on Kickstarter here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/999bottles/999bottles
We are a young and innovative technology product design company that firmly believes design can improve people’s lives. We focus on changing behavior for preferable outcomes — we call this 21st Century Design. 999Bottles is a real-life application of this thinking.
Artefact is built and driven by the passion of our employees. 999Bottles is an example of this. Fernd van Engelen (Industrial Design Director) started this project on his own. When he published it on our website, FastCompany picked it up and the reception was so overwhelmingly positive that we decided to invest in developing the design of the bottle and the app and make it a reality. However, since we are not a manufacturing company and don’t have the capital to produce 999Bottles on our own, your support is critical to bring to the world the first run of 999Bottles.
- 24oz stainless steel bottle
- Rubberized base for stability and secure grip
- Click-in-place three ring numbered dial
- Dimensions: 8.3” in height and 3” diameter
- Mouth 1.5” diameter to facilitate easy cleaning and comfortable drinking
- Cap with opening for adding a custom strap
- Each bottle comes individually packed (design not final) in a recycled cardboard box with printed brand that matches the rubberized base color.